Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, October 12, 2006
WIP: Cathy's RR
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I feel better now, I can go back to my cross stitch and work on Cathy's RR.

I don't know if you remember it, but her theme is "flowers". Cathy is a talented stitcher, so I had to find a lovely design to stitch. I saw some lovely poppies (Anchor design) and thought it would be a beautiful design.

Here is my progress.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It is a pleasant design to stitch even though you have to be careful with the different shades of red.

I'm not done with it yet, but I should at the end of next week.

Of course, I'll show you the result.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 4:33 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

It looks wonderful! Cathy will love it.

 

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Anne S

Your poppies are looking beautiful - I love that vibrant red :D

 

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Wendy

I'm glad you are feeling better, Sylvie. Lovely work on your RR, the poppies are beautiful.

 

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Cathy B

Glad you are feeling better Sylvie. The poppies look beautiful!