Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, October 02, 2006
Crazy cat lady exchange (part 1)

I know that Leslie received my my exchange so I can show you what I stitched for the Crazy CAt Lady Echange.




The designer is French (l'Art du Fil) and when I chose this lovely design, I didn't realize I had to stitch it over one and that there were so many beads... I wanted something I could stitch quickly... It was the opposite... I didn't want to change anything on this design except that I translated the words "les chats" by "cats".

I added some goodies for Leslie and her kitties but forgot to take a picture...

Can't wait to see what the other Crazy Cat Ladies and I will receive!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:19 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

That's georgous, Lesley must of had a lovely surpeise receiving that in the post.
Liat would think so too if he could muster the energy to wake up. Sleeping is sooooooooo tiring. He's seems a lot better now ie getting back to his chunky cuddly self.

 

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Michelle

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful piece. You stitching is so lovely.

 

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Nicki

It's beautiful Sylvie! Wow! What a great job you did on it (and organising the exchange too!) :)

 

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Thank you again for the absolutley stunning cat piece. It will look perfect in my craft room:)

 

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Anne S

Oh wow, that's stunning - what an awesome design, and beautiful stitching :D

 

At 1:54 AM, Blogger cathymk

Just gorgeous Sylvie!! Well done!!

 

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Von

Sylvie, what an exquisite exchange piece!! Leslie is sooo lucky! :D

 

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's gorgeous Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

How very beautiful!!! I'm sure Leslie is thrilled you were her partner!!! Is that a tote bag?

 

At 2:36 AM, Blogger Barb

That is nice. I love that piece. Great job on it.

 

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I LOVE it!!! nicely done Sylvie :)