Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I need a break...
Things are not doing very well at work lately and the accumulation of what is left unsaid but that you hear by someone else or that you guess makes that I don't feel very well. I'm tired of all of this...

I know you will understand if I don't post as often as I did in the past (I may just post to show you some embroidery)... I will visit your blogs but please don't hold it against me if I don't post any comment...

I need a break until things turn in a better way
...

Take care and see you later
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:29 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 7:53 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture

(((((Sylvie))))

 

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Leeland

Sorry to read this, Sylvie. Try not to give too much importance to people who don't deserve it, dear.
Bon courage.

 

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

*Hug*

People with too much time on their hands...

 

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Nicki

{{{{Sylvie}}}} I wish I was nearer to give you a proper hug. It's horrible when people you work with aren't pleasant. I hope something happens so things improve. {{{hugs}}}

 

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Susimac

(((Sylvie))) Enjoy your break sometimes it makes you feel better.

 

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

((((Sylvie))))
Hope it all clears up quickly. We will miss you.

 

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thing will get better soon. The most important thing is to look after your self until you feel stronge again

Sending a hug from sunny Liverpool

 

At 11:48 AM, Blogger cathymk

((hugs))
Hope all is well soon, I'll miss you.

 

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Anne S

I'm only just catching up on blog reading and realised you've been upset ... I hope things are settling down for you now sweetie {{hugs}}