Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
A lot of threads
I received my order from Stitching Bits and Bobs (thanks to Becky for her gift certificate). I will use the threads I ordered to stitch the Carriage House Sampler Alphabet. I will work on it as soon as I'm done with my design on Cathy's RR.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I'm not very productive as I have a cold and you see, it's not very easy to stitch when you need to hand a handkerchief all the day...

Have a lovely day.

 
posted by Sylvie at 9:59 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 1:42 PM, Blogger Wendy

I hope you feel better soon, Sylvie! Meanwhile that lovely stash of threads should help you to feel a little better.

 

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Shelleen

I hope you feel better soon. It is probably sinuses. That is what i am dealing with at the moment.

 

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Karoline

Gorgeous threads Sylvie, I hope you feel better soon

 

At 8:54 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Hi there friend :) I hope you feel better soon! Seems a lot of us are suffering from sinuses and colds!
Take care of yourself :)

Your latest exchanges sent and received have all been great! Congratulations :)

I am so happy you were able to use the GC :)

hugs to you :)

 

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Nicki

Beautiful threads! It'll be such fun to see your progress on this one.

Get better soon. Take care of yourself :)

 

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Nice threads. :) I hope you feel better soon.

 

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Von

There are so many viruses going 'round just now. Get some sleep and feel better soon, Sylvie!!