Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Halloween exchange (part 2)


As promised, this is what I stitched for Ashleigh for the Halloween exchange.





It's a Susan Aldrich's freebie ("Witch Way to the Candy") that you can find here.
I used a Silkweaver fabric (Enchantment) and changed a little the colour of the letters because they would have been too dark.

What else to say... I added some goodies but forgot to take a picture. There were a ghost made with white fabric (I found the idea in a French magazine - Marie Claire Idées), a Halloween Stoney Creek leaflet and, if I remember well, some threads...

Now I work on Cathy's RR. I started yesterday evening and I like the result :)


 
posted by Sylvie at 6:34 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thank you so much! I love my gift :) I want to take a pic for my blog when I've inserted a dowel rail and have it hanging with all the other Halloween decorations. The little ghost was gorgeous and you did indeed include threads - Six Strand Sweets in a autumn colour. I feel very spoiled and I love my gift :) :)

 

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hello and good morning,

That is so pretty and love the fabric that you used as the wallhanging. Eventhough the witch's face is cut...must be a great face. I can't wait to see the ghost made from white fabric either. :)

Have a great weekend...more pics of Plume please...miss her videos.

 

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Wendy

That is such a cute pattern and the fabric you used works very well with it. Great job!

 

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Shelleen

what a great finishing job. Very pretty fabric.

 

At 3:25 PM, Blogger cathymk

Sylvie it's gorgeous! Good one!

 

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's lovely Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Carol

Oh, that Halloweeen banner is adorable!

 

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Barb

That is cute!

 

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Anne S

Great halloween exchange - your wallhanging is jut gorgeous :D