Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Needleroll for Anne
Anne received the needleroll I sent her for the needleroll exchange on Renée's board, so I can share a picture with you.



I used some Gloriana silk for this design inspired by one of Patricia Ann Designs samplers. Anne is a blue girl (and so I am) so I chose this colour for the needleroll. I stitched on a Silkweaver fabric.

Please, visit Ann's blog to see the goodies I sent with the needleroll and to read about her joy when she received my parcel. It's not my first exchange, but honestly, it's the first one I see someone so enthousiastic about what I sent...

I'm so happy you like it, Anne, because it was hard to send it as I wanted to keep it for myself...
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:36 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


At 8:42 PM, Blogger Karoline

Gorgeous needleroll Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Nicki

It's gorgeous Sylvie! It's so Anne (and so you). A beautiful design and beautifully done. I really like the lace trim too. I'm not surprised you wanted to keep it and not surprised Anne loves it :)

 

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Queen of the needleroll!
This is a lovely one Sylvie, you will have to make it again for yourself.

 

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Anne S

I agree with Tessa ... you really should make one for yourself too. I'm still drooling over everything days later ;)

 

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Sharon

Beautiful needleroll-love the color.

 

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Wendy

I love the beautiful needleroll you made, Sylvie and I can imagine Anne is very thrilled to receive it. The blue fabric is gorgeous and I especially love the lace added to the ends - an idea I am going to have to steal!

 

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Von

Sylvie, you did an outstanding job on Anne's needleroll! The lace is lovely, and as a fellow blue lover, I understand how hard it was to part with it. :D

 

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Cathy B

What a beautiful needleroll Sylvie!