Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, September 22, 2006
Silkweaver fabric of the month
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I received my fabric of the month from Silkweaver. My option is the 18 x 18 surprise me fabric. I never know what will be the colour of the fabric nor everything about it until I receive it. But it's always a great pleasure when I receive my parcel as I love Silkweaver's fabrics.

Look at what was inside the small parcel.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It is my first parcel of this colour and I love it even though I don't know yet what I'm going to stitch on it.

I can't show you what I'm stitching as it's a surprise for a friend who may read this blog... So please, be patient...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:06 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

h thats a lovely piece.. I love mine too. I got Mountain Rose evenweave...

 

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Von

Glad things are better at work!
Love your new fabric too. :D

 

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Nicki

Pretty! :)
{{{hugs}}}

 

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Wendy

Ooooh, I like it! And opalescent fabbie too, how pretty. I'm debating whether to join one of these monthly fabric thingy's too. I have to check the Sugar Maple website and see what kinds of choices they are offering.

 

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Leeland

I'm very happy to read that things have been clarified at work.
I just LOVE this beautiful fabric!
Take care!

 

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey - what a nice surprise to see you... I just popped over and yay!!!- glad you are back so soon :)

What a pretty colour - now you need to tell me where I can sign up for the monthly fabric too - what a good idea for exchanges :)

 

At 3:55 AM, Blogger BeckySC

((((((hugs my friend))))))
Nice FOTM :)