Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Halloween exchange (part 1)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at what I received from Paula for the Halloween Exchange organized on Becky's board.





How funny that last year, I received my Halloween exchange from... Paula too!

I just love the banner and the fabirc she used for the back. I already ate some of the chocolates and they are yummy. The stickers will be perfect for Halloween cards and what to say about the threads... Well a stitcher has never enough threads

Tomorrow, I'll show you what I send to Ashleigh for the same exchange.
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:23 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 9:57 PM, Blogger Judith

I just love this exchange. Nice idea of finishing.

 

At 10:46 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Great exchange, Enjoy it, Sylvie :)
BEE sure to post your exchange sent to Ash on the SBEBB so that I can add it to the gallery :) Can't wait to see it :)

 

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Nicki

What a great exchange! :)

 

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

How beautiful!!

 

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Anne S

What a wonderful exchange from Paula - I love that ornie :)

 

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Karoline

What a lovely exchange, congratulations