Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, September 28, 2006
RR: Cathy's lovely RR
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, I received Cathy's lovely RR from Catherine Michelle. Catherine Michelle had so many things to do that she wasn't able to finish her square and decided to send me the parcel so I can stitch my square, then Jenna will stitch her and the RR will be sent back to Catherine so she can finish her square before the parcel went back to Cathy.


I will work on this RR as soon as I'm done with what I'm stitching. I think I'll be able to start at the beginning of next week.

Here is a picture of the parcel.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It is going to be beautiful when finished, isn't it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:34 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:08 PM, Blogger Cathy

Sylvie, I'm just so glad that it got there safe and sound!

 

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Von

It IS lovely, Sylvie! It'll be fun to see what you choose to add to it. :D