Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, September 21, 2006
More serene...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot for me!

After a conversation with my boss and then with him and the big boss, things have been clarified. It should be the same with my co-workers during our next work session (my boss told me he will talk to them). Now I know clearly what my tasks are. It's like someone took a weight off my shoulders! I feel better Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once again, thank you for being here...

Many hugs


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:31 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 7:25 PM, Blogger Karoline

{{{{Sylvie}}}} I hope that the talks manage to sort things out for you

 

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Really glad you got things sorted out. It must be such a relief.
21st September is proving to be a good day

 

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Wendy

I'm so happy to hear that you got things sorted out at work. Something getting those lines of communication opened up is so difficult but well worth it in the long run.