Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Crazy cat lady exchange (part 2)


I already showed you what I sent to Leslie for this exchange I'm organizing on Renée's board and today I show you what I received from Lynn.




The bag is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the inside fabric she used.





Lynn added some goodies: DMC linen floss (the first one I have) and some candies that reminded me my childhood as I loved PEZ candies.

She didn't forget Plume as the little "parcel" that you can see on the first picture (top left) is in fact 3 catnip cushions (Plume says meows to you and Itchey and Abner - Lynn's kitties - for them). Plume loves them a lot.




Thank you again, Lynn for this wonderful exchange!
 
posted by Sylvie at 12:12 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


At 5:57 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

What an adorable bag. I love the fabric she used to line it.

The videos of Plume are wonderful. She really loves those cushions:)

 

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Barb

Love that bag! It is so stunning on the black like that. Pume looks like he is enjoying his treats too!

 

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Karoline

The bag is gorgeous, what a lovely exchange. Loved the video's of Plume, I guess the catnip was a hit then LOL!

 

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Myrna

What a great bag! And the video's are great, also!

 

At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a stunning bag.
Plume looks as happy as.... as a cat with catnip!

 

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Sylvie, I'm SO happy you like the bag!! :o)

And a big MEOW from the Puds to Plume. (You know, they had me make them one so they could do a quality check. They just didn't want Plume to get a toy that didn't 'work' properly :o)

 

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Lovely bag and great fabric she used to lined the bag.

I watch the videos for so many times. Plume is so cute.

 

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Von

What a wonderfully useful exchange gift!! You'll certainly enjoy using the bag and all the other goodies too! :D