Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Pearl Jam
I'm going to see their show in Paris, tomorrow evening. The last time I saw them was in 2000 (Paris), it was a great show and I'm sure this one will be a great one too.

I had the choice between having a ticket to see Placebo or having a ticket to see Pearl Jam. That was too bad as I like the two bands but I couldn't have a ticket for them both because it would have been too expensive (ticket + train + hotel), so I had to choose. In fact, it wasn't too hard to choose because I've only seen Pearl Jam once (I've seen Placebo 3 times). So I had to see Pearl Jam again!!!

I have to admit, I'm very exciting, the last time I went to a show was 3 years ago!!!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 
posted by Sylvie at 5:18 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Have fun, Sylvie!! (Pearl Jam and Placebo are right up there in my faves too)
Cathymk

 

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have seen Pearl Jam too, about 3 years ago, must have been their tour! It is exciting looking forward to a concert - I am going to U2 for the very first time this November, although John has already seen them twice beforel. I am excited too.

 

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Anne S

Sorry for posting this on your blog, but I can't find your email address! Just want to say I went to the PO Box today, and there was a wee bit of squishy mail ... and one of those was my needleroll parcel from you - I am TOTALLY blown away by it all! I absolutely and sincerely ADORE the needleroll ... it's absolutely stunning!! And all the extra little goodies of the silks (my absolute fave type, and in the most scrummy blues!!), and the address book, and the awesome bag that will be very useful :) Sylvie, I feel very very spoilt today, and very very blessed ... I just love everything!!! WOW!!! :D {{{hugs}}} Your stitching and finishing is absolute perfection ... that needleroll is to die for, and I can't believe it's all mine!! :D Thanks so much again for an amazing exchange :D {{huge hugs}}