Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Cathy's RR: Poppies
I'm just done with Cathy's RR. I didn't think I woud spend so much time to do the back stitch, but the chart wasn't easy to ready so I had some troubles... But I had no problem with the french knots! I think it's the first time Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yes, here is the result.

My participation:





And the whole piece:





I can say I really like my poppies.

I'm ready for the next and last rotation and I'm waiting to receive Jenna's RR but before, I'm going to try to start the Carriage House Sampler Alphabet, maybe tomorrow...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:16 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 7:23 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Love what you stitched for Cathy's RR. It is so pretty!

I am looking forward to seeing your alphabet too.

 

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Anne S

Those poppies are just stunning all finished up - beautiful! :D

 

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Nicki

Really pretty! I like your poppies the best - they look very real :)

Can hardly wait to see your alphabet too! :) Have a lovely rest of your weekend.

 

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Cathy

C'est tres belle, Sylvie! I can't wait until it comes home.

 

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Sylvie, they're just gorgeous!!