Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, October 30, 2006
Q is for...
...Queen.

This is what I stitched during the weekend.




I had to do some changes because of the fact I stitch over one. I didn't stitch the eyebrows of the queen and had to reduce the number of the queen stitches. Nevertheless, I like the result.

Next step: the rainbow.

Thanks a lot for all your comments about Jenna's RR.

I don't work this week but I don't know yet if I'm going to spend a lot of time stitching or if I'll do something else, but be sure I won't have time to get bored.

Have a lovely week.
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:14 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


At 11:45 AM, Blogger natty68

Have a good week off work hon :)

Love the Q

*Hugs*

 

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's gorgeous Sylvie, congratulations
Enjoy your week off :)

 

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Nicki

She looks wonderful! :)

Hope you have a lovely week off from work :)

 

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Have a nice week off Sylvie - love the P & Q - you will have these finished in no time :)

 

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Wendy

Very lovely Queen, Sylvie. I love these CHS pieces, I have been working on them also but only have 2 done so far!

 

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Trixie

I've been watching these float around the web, I like your 1-over. It's much cleaner looking. Did you ever see the link I sent you w/the cat that looked exactly like your Plume?! It really was adorable. :o)

 

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

beautiful Queen!! WTG...

 

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Gorgeous stitching! looking great :)

Hope you have a lovely week off too!

 

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Sylvie

M, I did have a look to the link you sent, the cat surely looks like Plume. Thanks :)

 

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Leeland

The queen looks great stitched one on one, Sylvie!
It's nice to see someone stitching it!
Do you plan any Xmas stitching in between? You sure look very busy!
Take care!

 

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Yuko

It's so lovely!
I have all the charts of this CHS Alphabets, but I can't try to start at the moment, so it's nice to see the finished pieces here!
Queen is so cute!