Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, October 20, 2006
Once again...
...I received a lovely parcel from New Zealand.

This time, Nicki (I'm sure you guessed who sent the parcel) chose an Halloween theme.

As always, I love her choices: a Lavender Wings chart and a Lizzie Kate kit I wanted to have for a long time ago, plus gorgeous pieces of fabric.





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Really, Nicki always puts all her heart into this exchange, she's one of the most generous person I know and I'll never thank her enough for all her gifts (and her friendship is one of these gifts).

Again, thank you so much, Nicki!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:12 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 10:47 PM, Blogger Nicki

I'm really enjoying having you for a friend Sylvie, so it's a pleasure! And when I saw the black cats on these charts - well I had to get them for you! :)

 

At 11:46 PM, Blogger cathymk

Ooh I've got Betty Broomstick too! She's adorable! What a fantastic package!

 

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Anne S

What a fantastic package - Nicki's gift giving is awesome! Enjoy your spoils :D

 

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a lovely range of fabrics - I'll look forward to seeing them reappear on your blog later!