Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Biscornu
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stitched this biscornu for my friend, Doris.






I won't tell you in details why I sent this to her, all I will say is that I had to send her something and I couldn't think about sending this thing without any goodies..

I chose 2 designs I found in a Mango book which was about "hearts", I used some V. Clayton silk I received from my dear Isabelle and a Silkweaver fabric.

I'm so sorry my posts are so short lately but I'm too busy to write long posts. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for your fidelity and I hope to write longer posts next week as I have a week off...
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 6:38 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's lovely Sylvie, congratulation

 

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi Sylvie,
That's really lovely. I really like the fabric

 

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Nicki

Very pretty! Lovely colours :)

Have a wondeful week off work - you must be looking forward to it so much :)

 

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Sylvie its gorgeous! and I love the colours you have used :)

 

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

The fabric and the floss are just perfect together. What a great gift:)