Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Jenna's RR


Yesterday evening, I finished my work on Jenna's round robin.

Her theme is The Sweetheart Tree Hearts. The charts have a lot of specialty stitches as I like. It was hard to choose a design among the remaining ones and as I wanted to stitch one that would match the best with the ones already stitched, I did this one.





Jenna will add the charms later.

Here is the whole piece.



It is gorgeous, isn't it?

It was a real pleasure to stitch this design, maybe this is the reason why I only needed 4 evenings to stitch it...

Have a lovely weekend.
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:01 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


At 3:35 PM, Blogger Karoline

Jenna's RR is looking gorgeous, congratulations

 

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Lovely job!! This is such a beautiful piece and I love how Jenna set it up:)

 

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Leeland

My! Sylvie you've done an amazing job with your heart! The whole piece will be a real jewel!
Take care!

 

At 2:24 AM, Blogger Nicki

SO pretty!! Lovely stitching and a great idea for a RR :)

 

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Anne S

Wow, Jenna's RR is a real treasure - you all did such a great job on it :D

 

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Cathy

Great Job, Sylvie! Jenna will be so happy to have it home so quickly.

 

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited and thrilled, I can hardly stand it. It looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job with your heart and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :) Thanks so much!

 

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I love the heart you chose Sylvie - Jenna's RR is just lovely, no wonder she is excited to see it on your blog.