Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
P'tite Mignonne (Little Cutie)
The ones who know me know that I'm tempted by scrapbooking, I like the artistic side of this activity, but the problem is that it is quite expensive...

Nevertheless, after reading different blogs and boards, I've heard about digital scrapbooking. Of course, the pleasure is not the same as everything is virtual and you can't touch the papers and ornaments you use but the advantage is that it is cheaper, especially because you can find a lot of free kits.

I found some beautiful papers and decided to create a page dedicated to the kitty of a very good friend.





Do you recognize her?

I used some papers from the kit "Sweet Serenity"(Shabby Princess).
This is the translation of the journaling: "Her real name is Violette but Little Cutie is so great for her..."

Now the most difficult part is to learn to use my software so I can create pages with ornaments, etc. I admit I like the simplicity of this page but honestly, I wanted to add a few ornaments but couldn't find how to do it... Maybe next time...
 
posted by Sylvie at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 10:25 PM, Blogger Nicki

Of course I recognise beautiful Violette! :) Well done!

Have you seen Kerry's digital scrapbooking (Saving my Sanity)? She has some great layouts with decorations and I'm sure she'd be able to help :)

 

At 1:06 AM, Blogger cathymk

I love the papers you have used! Very Pretty!

 

At 2:17 AM, Blogger Anne S

Violette's scrapbook page is gorgeous! Yet another addiction coming, I can tell ... ;P haha

 

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

How lovely! A perfect reflection of Violette!

 

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Kitty Couture

((((Sylvie)))) Thank you so much for this! You know how much Seb and I love this wonderful page... (((hugs)))

 

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Shelleen

what cute page. I have been scrapbooking for 2 years now and buy a little bit at a time.

 

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

That's really beautiful. Gorgeous kitty too!

My Dad's cat is currently finding his feet in France... Unfortunately a wee bit too well from the sounds of it.

 

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Chris

What a pretty scrapbook page! You are doing great. I have no talent for scrapbooking.

 

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Karoline

Such a gorgeous page for a beautiful kitty