Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Birthday exchange
Yesterday, I received a parcel from Cari. She's in the same group as Nicki and I (and Leena but it seems she's "invisible" and didn't want to be a part of this exchange anymore...) for the birthday exchange.

Cari's parcel is late as my birthday was more than one month ago, but her gifts are so beautiful that it was worth the wait!

Here is what she sent:




You can see that she didn't forget Plume and sent her a lovely toy (she likes it a lot).

Here is the gorgeous needlecase Cari stitched (it was the first time she stitched one).





Not bad for a first one, no?
And the beautiful fob (she sent the scissors too).








I love the colours she used and I can tell you she did a lovely work as everything was stitched over one.

Really, I love everything. Thank you very much, Cari.



 
posted by Sylvie at 7:37 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:31 PM, Blogger Nicki

Beautiful! Worth the wait :)

I'm sorry Leena let the group down but I hope you had fun anyway :)

 

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I love the little fob...worth waiting for such a nice gift.

 

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Anne S

What a wonderful belated birthday package from Cari - everything is gorgeous :D