Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, September 08, 2006
It's my Birthday!
Yes, today is my birthday and I think it's the first time I receive so many gifts from friends !!!


If you read my previous posts you'll see I already received some gifts from dear friends (thank you so much) but I have other gifts to share with you!


First of all, dear friend Isabelle decided her lovely plaid was not enough and sent a few more gifts...





She's a doll! The stitched card is lovely and so are the other gifts. Thank you, my dear friend.

And yesterday I received a parcel from my friend, Doris. I found a notice on the parcel to warn me against the fact that the parcel may destroyed if I try to open it before my birthday! So I wait until this morning to open it LOL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And this is what I found inside: a gorgeous bag and a lot of goodies!





Plus a little something for Plume Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And last but not least, thank you to my dear Becky for the Stitching Bits and Bobs Gift certificate...

I feel so blessed to have so many precious friends, thank you all for your true friendship!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 9:57 AM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kitty Couture

Doris's gifts are just awesome! Love them all :) And Becky is very generous :) I'm so glad you got to be so spoiled - you can never be spoiled enough!! Happy birthday my friend - the world is such a brighter place with you in it!
((((Sylvie))))

 

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Birthday
Hope you have a lovely day.
You have some beautiful gifts from some very thoughtful friends

 

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Coucou, je suis Dénia.
J'ai vu chez Isabelle ( que j'adore) que c'était ton anniversaire, alors même si je ne suis qu'un petite fille, je te fais plein de gros bisous.
Bon anniversaire.
Dis donc, tu en as eu des belle choses!!

 

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Birthday Sylvie!!
Cathymk

 

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Cathy

Happy Birthday, Sylvie! I love that bag from Doris. I hope you have a great day :)

 

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Sasha Farina

Happy Birthday sweetheart.. I wish you the best in life!

 

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Andrea

Happy Birthday Sylvie! You have had some gorgeous gifts. Hope you have had an excellent day. :))
Take care. x

 

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

 

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Nicki

Happy Birthday my friend! More lovely gifts from Isabelle - she is so special! And the bag from Doris is wonderful - beautifully done Doris! I love the wrapping on the parcel too!! :)

 

At 1:58 AM, Blogger BeckySC

Happy Birthday dear friend :)
I hope you have had a most wonderful day :)

love to you :)