Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
To my granny
I will not be long as I'm sure this entry won't interest you a lot. I'd just like to pay tribute to my beloved granny who would have turned 93 today. She left us five years ago...

Here is a picture I particularly like. It was taking in 2000 New Year's Eve, her last one...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

She was like my second Mum as I spent a lot of my childhood at her place (I should say their as my Grandpa was there too).

She was always there for me and used to say I was her fifth child. I'll always remember the smile on her face everytime I managed to have some days off and spent a few hours with her.

Granny, wherever you are, I just want to tell you that I love you and miss you lot...



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:14 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 11:17 PM, Blogger Nicki

What a beautiful photo :) I spent a lot of time with my gran and grandad growing up. We all lived together in the same house. I miss them too {{{hugs}}}

 

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Sylvie, how lucky you were to be able to spend time with your granny. Those memories are obviously very precious to you. (((hugs)))

 

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Leeland

This is a lovely tribute, and your gran would've loved it. She looked very beautiful and kind.
You are a touching person, Sylvie. Take care.

 

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Wendy

This was such a sweet tribute to read for your Granny. And what wonderful memories you have of that very special relationship!