Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
A lovely sunny needleroll
Yesterday, I received my needleroll exchange from Renée.

It's a sunny needleroll and I don't know if it's because of it but the weather is beautiful and sunny since I received it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the needleroll.




The sun is stitched 1 over 1!

Thanks a lot, Renée, this needleroll will always bring sun in my home!

About needleroll exchange, mine is on its way and has a lot of miles to cover...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:52 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 11:28 PM, Blogger Nicki

That's so cute! A really cheerful sunny needleroll :)

 

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Wendy

What a lovely needleroll! I'm sure you will treasure it. I'm anxious for you to post a picture of yours, so you must let us know when the recipient has received it.

 

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Carol

What an amazing needleroll :-)

 

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Shelleen

what a great needleroll.

 

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Karoline

What a gorgeous needleroll

 

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Rachel V

How beautiful! The one over one is really incredible.

 

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Trixie

Wow! It's beautiful. You gonna display that baby?! :o)