Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, August 31, 2006
It is not my birthday yet but...
...I already received a few gifts... You saw the one I received from my dear friend Isabelle (thanks again sweetie)... If you didn't, please, read my post about it here. Today, I received a parcel from my friend Marie aka Souris (mouse). She made a lovely 3D card and stitched a beautiful Calico design. Here is what was inside the parcel.




I love those cats. I love the fact that they always look like "I'm a good cat" while they are doing a silly thing.

I'm so spoiled by friends, this year and they are all so talented, I feel really blessed to have such friends.

Thank you so much!!!

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:53 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 1:07 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

What an adorable gift! I love those patterns too!

 

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Nicki

That's so lovely! Those designs are so true and cat-like. A lovely gift! :)

 

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Von

Very nice gifts, Sylvie! Enjoy your birthday!

 

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Karoline

Lovely gifts, have a lovely birthday

 

At 2:09 AM, Blogger cathymk

Gorgeous!! Enjoy Sylvie!