Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Merino
Thank you all for your comments on my previous post. I completely forgot to show you what I stitched when I was in the train...

I didn't want to bring a large embroidery because I didn't know if there would be enough place, so I took a small kit I received from dear Nicki.

It was weird to stitch on aida fabric because it's something I don't do anymore. When I arrived at Paris, about half of the design was stitched. When I arrived at home I was almost done.




Tomorrow, I'm going back to work after 4 weeks holiday, I think it's going to be hard for a few days...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 3:19 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 4:30 PM, Blogger Karoline

Very cute Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Nicki

Cute! LOL! :)

 

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

What a cute little piece. great new start!