Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
First page
A long time ago, I was thinking about trying scrapbooking but couldn't find time to do it.

I finally did my first page the last day of my summer holiday this year. I wanted to do something simple dedicated to my kitty, Plume.

Here is the result...



I don't have a lot of stash, so I used the one I have to make cards.

The journaling briefly resume what a Maine Coon cat is: "Le Maine Coon est un doux géant et cela correspond tout à fait à Plume: une grosse boule de poils pleine de tendresse..." ("The Maine Coon cat is a sweet giant and it is exactly what Plume is: a big hairy ball full of tenderness...").

I hope to find some time (when I don't stitch) to do more pages. I especially would like to do something with the picture of Isabelle, P'tite Mignonne and me... I just don't know when I will have time to do it...
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:52 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I think you did a great job for your first page, Sylvie! My first page took me 3 hours to do, so I know how you feel about not finding time for it, believe me.

 

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Nicki

It looks great! especially for a first page :)

 

At 1:21 AM, Blogger cathymk

Awww Sweet! A perfect description of Plume - "a big hairy ball of tenderness".

Lovely, Sylvie!

 

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi Sylvie, What a lovely page.
My friend designs scrap booking paper.
There is a free one on her website for a short time, for members, here is the link;
http://www.intrinsiconline.com
I think you would like Adele's designs as they are as sweet as you :)

 

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

What an excellent scapbook page!! I can't wait to see more! :o)

 

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Leeland

That's a great scrapbook page! Plume has the most beautiful eyes!