Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Mini HD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sure you wonder: "does she stitch or not? Because she doesn't show us a lot...". Well, in fact, I do stitch, but I can't show you what I stitch as it's for an exchange (Crazy Cat Lady Exchange), and I have to keep it secret...

But there is something I can show!

Yes, I'm done with the alphabet of my Celtic Banner (just need to had the 2 squares on the side of Y and Z).
So, pull on your Happy Dance shoes and dance with me!!!





Now I'm proud to say I stitched 1/4 of what's inside the border.

 
posted by Sylvie at 11:16 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 1:02 PM, Blogger cathymk

Looks fantastic Sylvie!! Congratualtions!!

 

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Shelleen

looks great!

 

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Woohoo! Congratulations on your mini happy dance for meeting this milestone. :)

 

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Nicki

You've done those letters quickly! It looks wonderful - congratulations! The next bits will be fun with the colour in them :)

 

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Sylvie, it's beautiful!! Congrats on your Mini-HD!

*mini dancing*

I've seen this design on a number of stitchers' blogs. I'm going to have to add that to the wish list!

 

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

I'm dancing with you! Congrats on your progress:)

 

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Karoline

Congratulations on reaching your milestone Sylvie, great progress