Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, September 04, 2006
I am spoilt rotten
It will be my birthday in a few days, but if you are regular readers of this blog, you know I already received (gorgeous) gifts from dear friends...

Two days ago, I received a parcel from my dear friend, Nicki. I knew she would send something as we are in the same group for the birthday exchange. Nevertheless, I wasn't prepared to receive so many gifts!!!

In fact, there were two parcels. The first one was for the Adopt a Stitcher activity (I'm her adopted stitcher) and the second one for the birthday exchange.

Look at all the goodies that were inside the first parcel!!!



Lovely charts, lovely threads and thread holder (with my name on it).

I was so happy with everything that I nearly forgot to open the second parcel! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was speechless when I opened it!!! I have no words to say how beautiful is the bag Nicki stitched. Just have a look and you'll understand...






And as if it was not enough, she included some goodies too...


Dear Nicki, I'll never thank you enough for everything, you're such a sweetheart!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your friendship is a blessing...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:45 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture

Dear Sylvie, you know I usually comment on your French blog but I wished to comment here too :)
Those gifts are all wonderful, Nicki did such an exquisite job with this bad! And the goodies are all great :) I'm just glad your birthday started early and so well - you deserve to be spoilt rotten! (((hugs)))

 

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Nicki

{{{hugs}}} Sylvie. It's been so good getting to know you. I'm very glad you're my adopted stitcher and friend! :)

 

At 1:53 AM, Blogger BeckySC

All I can say is WOW!
Enjoy, Sylvie
(((((((hugs))))))

 

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ohhh, what a wonderful gift. Nicki did an amazing job!

Leslie/zoeandcooper

 

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Trixie

Happy Birthday!! And congratulations on your new toys! Nicki did ... just ... WOW!

Enjoy!!

 

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Karoline

The bag is just stunning, enjoy Sylvie

 

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Anne S

Woohoo, what an amazing bundle of goodies you got from Nicki - awesome! And you're right, the sweet bag is absolutely exquisite and to be treasured always :) What a wonderful way to kick off birthday celebrations ... and the gifts from Isabelle were just gorgeous as well ... I don't think it's just Plume purring with contentment right now! ;)

 

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

What wonderful gifts from Nicki!!

The Celtic knot bag is gorgeous!

 

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Susimac

Wonderful gifts Sylvie and a very belated Happy Birthday.

 

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Von

Sylvie, what an awesome bag! You're one lucky lady. :D