Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, August 11, 2006
Celtic banner: the come back
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The last time worked on my CB was a long time ago (I think it was in April or so)... I thought it didn't look good especially because I'd like to have it done quickly. So yesterday, I told myself that it would be a good idea to work on it. You see, life is not a fairy tale, so no elf worked on it at night while I was sleeping, so there is a lot of job before I'm done with it.

I stitched the second line yesterday and the third one today. One line a day, that's not so bad!







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 5:55 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

One line a day is excellent progress, Sylvie!

 

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Nicki

I think it's lovely Sylvie! So big but you've done the border and the hard part :) I'm glad to see it again - I was wondering what had happened to it! :)

 

At 1:05 AM, Blogger cathymk

I'm always wishing some fairies would work on my projects too. The alphabet is looking wonderful and this is such a gorgeous project!

 

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Karoline

Great progress Sylvie, it's looking gorgeous

 

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Shelleen

Sylvie,
One line a day sounds like a good goal.

 

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

I am with Cathy...it would be nice to have a little cross stitch fairy that would come help out, particularly with the areas we get frustrated with. It is looking wonderful!

 

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Von

Better than an elf to do your stitching is one who will do your dishes and laundry! Not a one has shown up at my house either, lol!

I love this design, have it in my stash and really must stitch it one day; a line a day is perfect, Sylvie. :D

 

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sasha Farina

great progress there!

 

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Lelia

Looks good - your are making progress!

I've been doing so much -- not stitching though. Summertime is like that around this place. Once the children are back in class, i get moving on my projects again.

Celtic Banner is looking so good -- you will be done in no time