Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, August 03, 2006
A new design and a sensitive to cold cat
I wanted something different for my blog and I spent a few hours yesterday to do some changes here. I hope you like them...

Now, here are some pictures of Plume I took a few hours ago. As the weather has returned to normality (23°C instead of 30°C in the apartment), I guess Plume thinks it is time to slip under a warm and soft woollen blanket...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

...and to wrap her up in it...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It seems she likes her new blanket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 10:34 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 6:01 PM, Blogger natty68

Aww bless her Sylvie :)

Love the new look too :)

*Hugs*

 

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

The new style looks great! Plume is so adorable.

 

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Your needlerolls look so nice. I like new look for your blog, too.
Plume is so beautiful.

 

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Nicki

Awww! What a typical cat finding somewhere cosy to sleep! :)

Love the new look too!

 

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

I love the new look of your blog!

 

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a personality that cat of yours has! :)

 

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Too cute. :)

 

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

love your new look!