Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Another one

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm going to finish this one as a needleroll too. At the beginning it was a sampler ("Friends in stitches IV by The Needle's Work"), but I decided to stitch only some parts of the designs so I could finish it as a needleroll.

The fabric is a Silkweaver one (the same as the one I use for the Diane Graebner and previous needleroll designs) and the thread is from Atelier du Pic Vert (I love the colour).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'll try to finish the needlerolls this evening...

It is still very hot here and it is so hard to feel asleep... I think at 1 AM this morning I was still awake... Plus, Plume was in the bed with me... Of course, she didn't want me to sleep LOL.

We had a storm and it rained a lot at 4 AM the sun is back and I guess it's going to be hot again today...

May you all have a lovely day.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 8:11 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 2:30 PM, Blogger Wendy

Lovely piece for a needleroll! Yes its so hot again today, in spite of a thunder storm we had during the night! My air conditioning will be coming on very soon!!

 

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

It's beautiful! Lovely colors. :)

 

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

That is perfect for a needlerool. Lovely piece!

 

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

its gonna be a pretty one :)