Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, July 22, 2006
It's too hot!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some pictures of Plume. Poor little one, she doesn't where to go to find a refreshing place... (with the fan on, it's still 29°C/85°F in the flat...).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is my mood right now:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you believe it? I live in Normandy where it rains a lot and I think it's the first time I'm asking for some rain... I think I get sunburned on the head... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 1:51 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 4:12 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

I am with on wanting rain. It is too hot here in Virginia, too!!

Plume is soo cute!

 

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Nicki

Poor little Plume. Our vet once recommended we brush our cats with a wet brush when it's hot. Maybe that would help Plume too?

 

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Karin

What gorgeous cats you have! Poor little things - mine are hot too!

 

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Unless you are bald..you'll get sunburned on your head. ;) It's hot everywhere in the world the weather is too crazy to understand. I hope it changes soon...Poor Plume and all the stitchers with the pets. :(