Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Ready for a new exchange!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I received today the name of my partner for the needleroll exchange organized by my friend Isabelle on Renée's board.

Of course, I can't tell you who this person is as it's going to be a secret until she receive her needleroll. I won't show you any progress on my work either.

I'm very pleased with my name as this sticher is someone of whom I visit the blog regularly. She's a talented sticher, so I'm going to do my best to please her. I already have an idea of the design I'm going to stitch and I have the perfect fabric for it. I ordered the threads this afternoon and I hope to receive them soon.

Since that day, I think I'm going to practice by stitching an other needleroll and this time, I will show you pictures of my progress.

Have a lovely day/evening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:19 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:05 AM, Blogger Nicki

I got my name too - isn't it fun! I have no idea what I'm going to stitch yet. Need to do some research!

 

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I am soooo jealous - I felt I didn't have time to joint this exchange - I can't wait to see all the different needlerolls at the end of the exchange.