Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Needleroll 2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope you don't mind if I don't post regularly during my holidays, but I have so many things to do that I'd like to take advantage of my free time...

Yesterday, I found a ribbon that would fit with the "orange" needleroll, so I finished it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I like it as much as the previous one.

Now, I'm working on the needleroll for the exchange, so I can't show you pictures. You'll have to wait September to see it...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:09 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 12:31 AM, Blogger cathymk

Pretty Sylvie! Looks just lovely - you'll soon have your own collection!

 

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Adorable needleroll! Wonderful job. Have a great holiday!

 

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

That ribbon is perfect! You are going to be Queen of the needleroll soon!

 

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Well done and a great match with the ribbon. I always have problems finding nice ribbon and you did beautifully! Enjoy your holiday. :)