Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Chickadee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I finished today my design on Catherine's RR (RR organized on Renée's board).

Catherine's theme is birds. Her fabric is unusual but after a few stitches, it is OK and very pleasant to stitch on.

I chose to stitch "Boreal Chickadee" (Crossed Wing Collection). This designer is one of Catherine's favourite and her bird came from the same designer.

This design was easy and quick to stitch (I did it in 3 days) and also very realistic.

This is my bird

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And the whole piece

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This RR will be beautiful when finish!

Of course, don't hesitate to click on pictures if you want to see details.

I don't know yet what I'm going to stitch this evening. In fact, I have 2 options:
- sew my needleroll (BTW thanks a lot for your comments on my previous post, they were much appreciated)
- start the needleroll for the exchange

Hard to choose...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 5:09 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 6:20 PM, Blogger Judith

It is just a beautifull bird.

 

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Great work on Catherine's RR. She picked a great theme!

 

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

You did a wonderful job, Sylvie! Great design pick. :)

 

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

thats beautiful!!!