Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
HD: Diane Graebner
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I finished it last evening.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As I already said, it was a real pleasure to stitch this one and I hope my friend will like it.

I don't know if I'm going to stitch tonight. It is still very hot here and stormy too. It rained this afternoon, but it was a kind of tropical rain, not refreshing at all... So I'm not sure I'll have energy to start a new project...

See you tomorrow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 7:57 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 9:09 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Congrats on your Happy Dance!!! :o)

 

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

WooHoo, Congrats on your finish. It is lovely!

 

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Nicki

It's beautiful! Congratulations!! Such a lovely design :)

 

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a wonderful finish, Sylvie. Well done!