Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, July 23, 2006
For a needleroll
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I've joined a needleroll exchange, I need to practice a little before I stitch one for my partner. Until today, I just made one, so I can't say I'm an expert in the subject...

I stitched these lines and I just need to sew the needleroll to finish it.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I'm not sure my Mum will have time to sew it because with my Dad theyare about to change the wallpaper in their living room, so they're going to have a lot of work soon.
So I have two options: I try to hand-sew it or I wait for my Mum to have time to do it... What do you think I should do?

 
posted by Sylvie at 7:14 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

How pretty! As it is your "practice" one, what if you would finish it yourself? Then, if you'd rather, for the exhange needleroll, you could ask your Mom -- but maybe you will be very happy with the results of doing it yourself. (Hope that made sense.)
Does it help Plume bear the heat if you brush her? I brush my 1/2 Persian cat (she has some long fur), then wipe her fur a few times with a barely damp cloth. She seems more comfortable...
Happy Stitching.

 

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Nicki

Love the stitching for this! I do my needlerolls by hand - it doesn't take too long. I usually use a french seam for the long side but you could just do one normal seam. :)

 

At 4:04 AM, Blogger BeckySC

Hi dear Sylvie :)
Lovely stitching...it will be a great NR. I too do the NR stitching by hand and as Nicki said, it doesn't take that long :)
I am sure you will make a wonderful NR for your exchange :)

I have missed you :)

 

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Leeland

Well, I can't sew but I have sewn mine by hand and it was OK so I was very proud for once...
Take care!

 

At 8:32 AM, Blogger lena-lou

Hi, What a pretty design for a needleroll...have you done the finishing yet? I like finishing things but have not done a needleroll myself yet...mmmm maybe I should do one for a practice as well :-)