Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Almost done
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only two crows and some grass and I'll be done with my Diane Graebner design. If everything's OK, I'll show you a picture of the finished design tomorrow...

Here is what I've done.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It could have been done yesterday, but it was so hot that I didn't have a lot of energy to stitch a lot (I only did the grey part close to the boy's feet).

Thank you all for your comments on the kimono, they were much appreciated (by me and Mum).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:13 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 10:59 AM, Blogger Susimac

This is lovely, I like DG's designs and yours is beautifully stitched.

 

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

thats coming along beautifully!

 

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Cathy

This design is adorable.

 

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's looking lovely Sylvie

 

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Nicki

It's so lovely Sylvie! Beautifully done and quickly too!

 

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

I can't wait to see them finished. You have done a great job!