Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, July 14, 2006
WIP: Diane Graebner
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my progress on Diane Graebner's design. The more I work on it, the more I'm pleased with the result. I still have the girl and the groudn to stitch. I hope I'm done with this design by the end of the month as I have several designs to stitch during this summer (and I want to respect my commitments)...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today is a day off here in France as it's our National Day (Bastille Day), so it means fireworks and parties... I saw a lovely firework yesterday evening and there is another one tonight, I guess it will be as beautiful as the other one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:50 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 1:24 PM, Blogger Karoline

Happy Bastille Day Sylvie, your wip is comeing along nicely

 

At 2:12 PM, Blogger natty68

Happy Bastille Day Sylvie. Enjoy the fireworks. :)

I too agree your WIP is looking nice :)

*Hugs*

 

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Your WIP is looking wonderful! You will be done in no time.

Have a great holiday!!

 

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Bastille Day!

 

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Nicki

Happy Bastille Day! Love how this is looking - it's really coming along nicely :)