Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, July 09, 2006
A touch of green
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I added a touch of green on my Diane Graebner project. I'm done with almost half of the design.

Don't pay much attention to the colour of the fabric on the picture, in fact, it is clearer than what the picture shows.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really like this design! This afternoon, I'll start to stitch the flowers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for your comments on my kitty, and yes, Nicki, she sometimes looks like a cheeky princess Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 12:01 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 4:53 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Wow, you are just motoring along on this one. It looks great!!

 

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Karoline

Great progress, it's looking lovely.
I love the photos of Plume, I have a kittie who likes to pose like that as well

 

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Nicki

It looks great Sylvie! I really like this one. :)

Lulu is on my lap and says meow to Plume!

 

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Singular Stitches

You're making excellent progress!