Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
A little parcel from New Zealand
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at what I received from Nicki.

- a gorgeous needle roll
- some soap with a good smell of lavander
- a Drawn Thread chart to complete my collection
- some lovely beads and buttons
- a card with a cat (this one looks like Plume)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are some close pictures of the needle roll so you can see the details (I was speechless when I opened the parcel).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Please, visit Nicki's blog to read more about the needle roll (fabric, fibers...).

I stitched one needle roll for a friend last year, but it's the first one I have! A real treasure!!!

Nicki, my dear friend, thank you so much for this beautiful gift.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 3:05 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

What a gorgeous needleroll! You have been justifiably spoiled. :)

 

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Nicki

:) :)

 

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

beautiful needleroll! enjoy your goodies!

 

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's a gorgeous needleroll, congratulations to Nicki

 

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Wendy

That is an absolutely beautiful needleroll! I'm sure you were very touched to receive it.