Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Video test
I don't know at all if it's going to work, but if so you'll hear Plume talking


Thank you all for your comments on my last entries, I always appreciate them

Leslie, the border on the RR was something I created. I saw the fish bones and mice somewhere and thought it would be a great idea and about the paws, it wasn't hard to design them


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 12:36 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 4:00 PM, Blogger natty68

It worked perfectly Sylvie, and Plume looked great in her first video :) I heard the two meows, even Bear woke up when he heard them..lol

*Hugs*

 

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Rósa

She's so cute :-) Thank you for sharing with us.

 

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

The video of Plume was great fun! One of my cats, Jake, who sits in my lap while I'm at the computer, enjoyed it so much I had to play it again and again. He also got up and checked very thoroughly all around the monitor! (Jake is a large, short-haired black & white spotted cat - looks like a Holstein cow).

 

At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh how cute! I have cat allergies, so I very much appreciate being able to live through you lovely stitchers with your beautiful cats!

 

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Karoline

Meow back to Plume, she's quite the star

 

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Singular Stitches

Your little starlet is just adorable! She'll be off to Hollywood soon... :o)

 

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Nicki

She's beautiful! So lovely to see her in action! :)

 

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sasha Farina

wow!! love the video.. Plume is adorable.

 

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Me :)

Maybe she meows in French. LOL mine didn't even move.