Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Winnie the Pooh RR

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm done with the last piece of this RR started in January last year.

Some people decided to give up for different reasons and at the end we weren't 12 as we were at the beginning. Most of us decided to stitch 2 squares at the end of the rotations so everyone can have a finished RR when back home.

So that's what I did on Elaine's piece, I stitched 2 Winnie: May and June.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



You'll see there is one blank square, but it's normal as Elaine hasn't stitched her square. She did this because she wanted all of us to have the opportunity to choose our square.


I had some troubles when I stitched them, not becaue they were hard to stitch, but Elaine and I stitch in an opposite way, so I had to be very careful with my crosses : \ \ \ then / / / instead of / / / then \ \ \ .

My RR should be back home soon. Wendy said she sent it a few days ago. As it will arrive from Malaysia, it should be at home by the end of the month.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 12:35 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 11:25 PM, Blogger Nicki

It's lovely Sylvie! Such a shame when people pull out of RRs so it's really nice that you stitched two squares :)

 

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Anne S

Great job on the RR Sylvie - it's great that you've pulled together and a couple of you have stitched two squares so that they're finished when they're received back again - so kind :)

 

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

You did a beautiful job, Sylvie! How nice of you to help make up for those who pulled out.

 

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Chiara

I like very much your Winnie the pooh!! cheers