Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, June 22, 2006
First squares...
...for a charity project.

I'm participating (with my friend Isabelle) to a charity project. We are making some items that will be sold to collect money for mucoviscidosis research. I stitch some squares and Isabelle will do the finishing. Here are the ones I already stitched.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I hope to stitch at least 3 more squares, maybe 4 if they can be stitched quickly.
All of them were some free kits (you know, those ones you can find with cross-stich magazines).

I'll choose the next one this weekend, but tonight, I'll work on my Celtic Banner...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 8:16 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:34 PM, Blogger Nicki

They've come out so beautifully Sylvie! What a lovely thing for you and Isabelle to do together. Congratulations on the finishes - you have my admiration :)

 

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Anne S

That's a wonderful collaboration between the two of you - great idea! :D

 

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Von

Very cute designs, Sylvie! It's much more fun to be working on a project like this with a friend. :D