Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, June 16, 2006
Friendship exchange

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Natty received what I stitched for her for the Friendship Exchange, so I can show you what I stitched: a pocket.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


I stitched on a green linen fabric and used some Atelier du Pic Vert threads.

I added some goodies but forgot to take a picture...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 5:45 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 12:52 AM, Blogger Nicki

That's beautiful Sylvie! Such lovely colours. You did a lovely job with it :)

 

At 2:57 AM, Blogger cathymk

Lovely Sylvie! What a wonderful piece to receive.

 

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

thats lovely! well done!

 

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Cathy

How pretty! I'm sure she loves it.

 

At 2:55 PM, Blogger natty68

It is indeed beautiful. I absolutely love it and it has already been put to good use - it is keeping my current exchange project in when I am not stitching on it :)

The colours are gorgeous, you have to see it in real, the photo's do not do it justice :)

Thank you so much Sylvie :)

 

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Anne S

Your exchange pocket is really gorgeous - great job :D