Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, June 24, 2006
My friendship exchange from Natty
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I received today a parcel from the UK. It was my friendship exchange from Natty (if you don't remember, you'll find here what I stitched for her).

This is what was inside:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The cushion is gorgeous and the picture doesn't show how it is lovely. And if you look carefully, you'll see Natty has really understood how close Plume and I are as she included her name on the cushion (isn't it adorable? It's something I really appreciate).

Natty also included some goodies: a lovely piece of fabric, a cat chart booklet, a Waterlilies thread (I love the colour) and a notepad.

Ollie (Natty's cat) sent a cat toy to Plume, and you can see she loves her new toy.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks a lot Natty for this lovely exchange!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 12:28 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 5:32 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Natty sent you such a lovely gift. It seems perfect for you!

 

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Nicki

That's just perfect for you and Plume! What a wonderful exchange :)

 

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Anne S

Lovely exchange from Natty - very pretty and thoughtful :D And I have to say, I like your latest charity squares (I'm cheating and combining two comments in one) ;)