Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, June 12, 2006
Pocket for tissue

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




A few times ago, I showed you what my friend Donna sent to me for our spring exchange (see here).

Even though I don't know if she received it yet, I'd like to show you what I stitched for her.


I did this small pocket to receive her pack of tissues. It can be very useful in a bag... Of course, suggest you to click on the pictures to see them closer, so you'll see the colours of the thread I used.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:33 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 11:43 AM, Blogger natty68

Oooh thats cute, I really like that idea Sylvie :)

Well done on the HD :)

*hugs*

P.s. Ollie says Plume can have his ham this morning if she wants.. (I think he's smitten!!lol)

 

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Anne S

Looks great Sylvie :D Great idea!