Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Bent Creek Street Signs : Spring

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm done with my square on my own RR. For the ones who don't remember about this RR, my theme is: Bent Creek Street Signs. I asked my partners which season they'd like to stitch and so I did Spring.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



It was a very pleasant design to stitch and I hope my partners will have as much pleasure as I had!

Now I'm going to work on the notebook I'll join to the parcel.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


At 7:45 PM, Blogger Renee

I stitched that design for my Spring Exchange and had a wonderful time stitching it! It IS a fun design, isn't it? :)

 

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi Sylvie,

That's really cute! I bet you'll love the rr when it comes home..I especially liked the picture of what the winter one looks like.

Hugs to you and kittie,
Cari

 

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

It looks great Sylvie! I think you are probably the first person done:)

 

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Wendy

It looks great! I'm impressed that you are already finished your RR and ready to send it off.

 

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Karoline

It's lovely Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 8:31 PM, Blogger natty68

Thats a really sweet design Silvie :) The RR is going to look gorgeous.

Sent you an email by the way :-)

*Hugs*

 

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Braun

Trop mignone!! (Did I spell that right??) I like designs like that and I have the L*K birdhouses to do as a set for our study. They'll appear on the wall above the PC!!!

Amitiés,

Elisabeth=)

 

At 1:15 AM, Blogger cathymk

Looks fantastic Sylvie!! I think this will be a wonderful RR - look forward to seeing all the squares completed!

 

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

I was just given all four seasons of this range of chart! You're making me want to stitch them now! LOL..

 

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Cathy

It looks great, Sylvie! You're definitely the first one done in our group.

 

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Anne S

Great job on your RR, Sylvie - that's going to look beautiful with all four seasons stitched up :D