Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Threads and fabrics

Today, there were 2 parcels in my mailbox, 2 orders, so I can play with my new stash!!!

In the first one, there were some Au Ver à Soie threads for a future Shepherd's Bush project.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

In the second one, there were my Silkweaver FOTM. I don't like the red one as much as the others as I don't know how to use it except for some Christmas stuff, but I really love the other ones! I wonder how the next FOTM will be because I guess things will be different as Silkweaver won't send standard fabrics anymore...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I'm almost done with the cushion, just the backstitching to go (sorry I have no picture as the battery of my camera is down but I hope to show you a picture tomorrow).


 
posted by Sylvie at 6:10 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 4:30 PM, Blogger Biblo

Its always so exciting to receive something in the mail, isn't it? I tear open the envelope immediately every time, regardless where I am!

Happy Stitching..