Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Plume


Today is the birthday of my sweetie: Plume.


So to my sweet little heart:

7 years ago, you entered my life, 7 years of happiness with you. I remember when the breeder called me to say that 2 babies were born: a male and a female. I immediately knew, without seeing you, that it would be you. And then my first visit when you were hardly 1 month, a very small "shrimp" with a mischievous face. Even if you are not as cuddle as I would have liked to, you show me your love with your own way and especially you are always there for me, in the goods as in the bad moments. I adore you!!!


And now some pictures...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 
posted by Sylvie at 2:27 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 5:02 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Cooper and Zoe wish Plume a very happy birthday! They turn four around this time of the year too.

 

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Birthday, Plume !!

 

At 11:52 PM, Blogger cathymk

Happy Birthday Plume!!

 

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Oh I missed her birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Plume...May you always stay fluffy and longer life with your lovely staff.

They said the cat is the owner and human being is their staff, thus the saying cat owns them. ;)