Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Thank you

Plume is going to write today's post, so I'm making room for her...

I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your birthday wishes. It's the first time I receive so many and I have to admit it's a little bit scary to see so many people know me while I don't know you (even though Sylvie talks about you sometimes). Sylvie was adorable with me yesterday and I had some ham (I mean more than usual), I wish my birthday was everyday because I love ham!!! And I too was adorable as I decided to have a rest on the sofa, close to her (I never do that) while she was stitching and watching TV. She seemed to be very pleased, she even stayed longer watching something not interesting, just to have the pleasure to stay with me. I have to admit it was great and I think I'll do it again. Well, it's very exhausting to write so I guess I'm gonna have a nap now...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Have a very good day!

 
posted by Sylvie at 12:42 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 11:22 PM, Blogger Leeland

Ooooh! How lovely! Happy bday, Plume!

 

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Wendy

Happy Birthday, Plume! It sounds like your Mummy spoiled you!!

 

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Shelleen

happy Birthday Plume! Sounds like you have a great Mommy :-)